Rezvani is Committed to Respecting Your Privacy
By visiting the Site, you consent to the practices described in this Policy. This Policy may be amended from time to time, and a new version will be posted on the Site with an updated date displayed. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to modify this Policy, in whole or in part, at any time. You should check the Site from time to time to see if there have been any changes, as they may apply to you. Where appropriate, you may also be notified of updates to the Policy by email. Your continued use of the Site confirms your acceptance of all changes that we make.
If you submit any information relating to people, other than yourself, on the Site, you hereby represent that you have the authority to provide such information and consent to the use of the information in accordance with this Policy.
What Information About Me Does Rezvani Collect?
- Information You Share. Rezvani may collect information you provide directly to us on the Site, including, but not limited to, your name and email address.
- Information Collected via the Site. When you visit the Site, Rezvani may automatically collect certain technical information from your browser, such as the internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform, and other data about your visit to the Site.
- Information Collected Using Other Tracking Tools. In addition to, or in conjunction with Cookies, we may use other tracking tools to improve users’ experiences on the Site. For example, pixel tags (also known as clear GIFs, web bugs, or web beacons) may be used to track the online movements of users of the Site. Pixel tags and similar tools may also be used in our emails to track whether an email was read or forwarded to someone else.
- Information Collected Using Web Analytics Tools. We may use Google Analytics Advertising features such as demographics and interest reporting to collect anonymized data about the gender, age, and interests of visitors to the Site. You can read Google’s security and privacy policies for Google Analytics at policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics by accessing Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means.
- Information from Other Sources. Rezvani may receive information about you if you use any other websites affiliated with Rezvani or from information you post on or submit to the Site.
- Disclosure of other Data. The type and/or methodology of data collection may change from time to time, and we may introduce new features or capabilities to the Site. Any such changes that apply to your information will be reflected in the “What Information About Me Does Rezvani Collect” section of this Policy.
How Does Rezvani Use My Information?
We use the information we collect in the following ways:
- To Further an Established Business Relationship. We may use collected information to contact you as necessary to fulfill orders or reservations you have placed for Rezvani products, services, or events. We may also contact you to ask for your feedback about a product, service, or event.
- To Improve Our Services. As described above, we may collect information using Cookies, tracking tools, and/or analytic tools. We may use this information to personalize your experience on the Site and/or to improve the security, design, and/or function of the Site.
With Whom Does Rezvani Share My Information?
We share your information with the following parties:
- With Our Partners. We may share your information with our selected partners in order to conduct business, including, but not limited to, conducting audits, preforming industry analysis, and evaluating the results of marketing efforts. When you provide information as described above, we may share your information with selected partners (e.g., email newsletter providers) to provide you the requested information.
- With Other Third Parties. We may share your information when legally required to do so, such as at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation or to verify or enforce compliance with policies governing the Site and applicable laws. In addition, we may disclose user information if we believe disclosure it is necessary to protect the rights, property or safety of Rezvani, or any of our respective affiliates, business partners, customers or others.
- Sharing Anonymized Information with Third Parties. We may share anonymized information (such as aggregate Site usage statistics) with third parties for advertising, promotional, or other marketing purposes.
- Links or Content from Other Websites. Our Site may contain links to or content from websites maintained by third parties. Rezvani is not responsible for the privacy practices of such third-party sites. Please refer to the privacy policies of these respective websites to view the relevant privacy practices.
- Social Media Buttons. Our Site may contain links or buttons to enable you to share or post content to third-party social media platforms. The privacy policies of such social media platforms will apply to any content you share or post, and Rezvani is not responsible for the privacy practices of such thirdparty platforms.
- Corporate Transactions. In connection with, during, or upon completion of a merger, acquisition, asset sale, or other business transaction that involves some, or all, of Rezvani’s assets, data you have provided to Rezvani may be transferred to a successor/purchaser as part of a transaction.
How Does Rezvani Protect My Information?
Rezvani has implemented various physical, electronic, contractual, and managerial security measures to protect against loss, misuse, and alteration of information that we store and collect. Unfortunately, no data collection or storage process can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Should you have further questions or concerns about our security measures, please contact us using the information below.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act
The Site is not designed or intended to collect information from children under the age of 13. Rezvani does not knowingly collect or maintain any information from children under the age of 13. The Site is not designed with the purpose of attracting any person under the age of 13. To respect the privacy of children and to comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act, if you are under the age of 18, you should only use the Site with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
California Do Not Track Disclosure
Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browsers, which allows you to opt out of tracking by websites and online services. We do not currently recognize or respond to DNT signals. For more information about DNT, please see www.eff.org/issues/do-not-track.
Notice to California Residents / Your California Privacy Rights
Once a year, California residents may request and obtain certain information regarding our disclosure, if any, of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes during the immediately prior calendar year (e.g., requests made in 2018 will receive information about 2017 sharing activities). We comply with this law by allowing users to tell us not to share their personal information with third parties for direct marketing purposes. To receive the information described above or to request that we stop sharing your information, please contact (949) 398-8209
Data and Transfer Outside the United States
Rezvani is a company based in the United States. The Site is controlled and operated from the United States; however, information collected about you may be collected, stored and processed anywhere we engage service providers, including outside of the United States. When we transfer and process information about you, we will protect it as described in this Policy. By using the Site, you consent to the transfer of information to countries outside of your country of residence which may provide for different data protection rules than in your country.
You can control how your information is used in the following ways:
- Opting Out of Communications. Our promotional materials include instructions for opting out of receiving further communications. If you no longer wish to receive promotional emails, you may opt out by contacting us at (949) 398-8209. Please note that even if you opt out of receiving marketing communications, we may still communicate with you regarding an established business relationship, if one has been established. Please allow a reasonable time after reaching out for us to process your request.
- Updating or Cancelling an Account with Rezvani. If you signed up for an account with Rezvani, you may update the information associated with your account or cancel your account at any time by contacting us at (949) 398-8209
- Opting Out of Analytics Tools. You may opt out of having your data used by Google Analytics via Google’s Ads Settings, Ad Settings for mobile apps, or any other available means. Please visit policies.google.com/technologies/partner-sites for more information on how to do this.
If you have questions regarding this Policy, you should contact us at (949) 398-8209.